Premium developmental editing tools for writing & self-publishing a brand-building book
When you Join Published & Profitable, you'll get instant access to developmental
editing tools including books, checklists, interviews, & worksheets
Published & Profitable is an affordable, subscription-based membership site that
can jump-start your successful book writing project, by giving you access to
hundreds of pages of inspiring information and practical tools, including:
- Author Guides. Each of the 52 Author Guides available consist of one, or more, worksheets plus a recording of a one-hour training and coaching session. List of topics
- Author Interviews. I've interviewed over 109 authors, ranging from best-selling authors like Brian Tracy, David Meerman Scott, and Bob Burg, to authors who have just self-published their brand-building book. List of authors and topics
- Worksheets. There are over 49 worksheets that you can download, print, and fill-out by hand, or fill-out online.
List of worksheet topics
- Book coaching Each month, I host a coaching call that begins with a new writing or book marketing idea, technique, or tip. Then, I open the lines to callers for progress reports, questions, and problem solving.
Organization: 4 Steps to Success
Many of Published & Profitable's developmental editing resources are organized in the order they're typically needed:
- Planning resources. There are 76 articles, checklists, worksheets and other topics that help you prepare a strong foundation for your book. Topic list
- Writing resources. The member area contains 41 articles, checklists, and worksheets to help you write as efficiently as possible. Topic list
- Promoting resources. There are 74 articles, tools, and tips for online and offline marketing gathered in this section. Topic list
- Profiting resources. Resources for leveraging your book into ongoing profits include worksheets and inspiring author stories. Topic list
Click here to start your journey to a profitable, published book.