Start your journey to writing & publishing success today
New workbook takes the guesswork and wasted time out of creating writing and publishing success plan
Download my free 99 Questions workbook and get step-by-step help creating a customized, practical approach to planning, writing, promoting, and profiting from your brand-building book.
Each time you answer a question, you're 1 step closer to publishing success!
It's like having an experienced book coach by your side. The questions will guide you as you review your goals, analyze your readers, research the competition, explore your options, and make better informed decisions at every step.
- You'll save time, which helps you avoid false starts and wasted effort.
- Broaden your horizons, as you're encouraged to consider new options and alternatives.
- The questions focus your efforts. This helps you concentrate on your goals, your readers, your marketing, and your profits.
- You'll boost your productivity by finding more time to write.
- Create a rock-solid framework for action. Your answers will help you create a content plan, marketing plan, and business plan for your book.
Includes instructions, tips, and plenty of space to enter your answers by hand, wherever you are.
Get started now!
Get a head start turning your experiences and ideas into a brand-building, client-attracting book!.
You'll also get frequent writing and publishing tips, invitations to free upcoming teleseminars, and early-bird savings on new webinars and resources.
Get started now!
What others have said
Here are a few comments from early readers:
- It's like having the best writing coach in world in the room with you. Roger's 99 Questions take you through the publishing process--from planning and writing to marketing & profiting--one question at a time. Before you know it, your book is ready to go to work as your personal brand ambassador. John Fox, author: Marketing-Playbook--The Definitive Guide to B2B Marketing
- Roger Parker's new 99 Questions book is an extraordinarily great tool for aspiring and published authors. I've written 15 books and each one would have been better had I answered the questions Roger presents before I started writing. Bud Bilanich The Common Sense Guy, Denver, CO USA
- Like any great work, the craftsmanship and utility of the final product masks the massive effort and patience that went into building it. Roger 's 99 Questions to Ask provides a self-paced step ladder for every conceivable hurdle that otherwise might stop you along the way. William Reed, Tokyo Author, speaker, and creativity trainer. http://www.williamreed.jp
- Too many authors write first, then think about book promotion. I love this book's emphasis on thinking about marketing from the very beginning of the writing process. It's essential reading for nonfiction authors.Dana Lynn Smith, author of The Savvy Book Marketer guidebooks for authors
Take the first step now!