| Here's what Published & Profitable readers and subscribers are saying ...
Your step-by-step path took the "someday" out of my, "Someday I will write a book."
Belleue, WA M&A
...fantastic and inspiring, just the kick in the pants (and action plan) I needed.
Author, Corporate Blogging Book
I've just moved "write a book" from my dream list to my to-do list. Now I know I can translate my knowledge into additional sources of income and credibility for my practice.
Creating Key Clients
Roger's structure, process, and insight can help you transform your knowledge and expertise into a practical and profitable book.
Takes the work and uncertainty out of writing by showing how planning, structure, and promotion, make it easy to translate ideas into career enhancement and dollars.
Psychologist and futurist
I never thought I could successfully write and promote a book. Now, I know I can and I will.
Get a fresh perspective on your content marketing!
Here are some of the ways I use my "insider's view" of consumer electronics to help clients like you:
- Clarify your content marketing goals and objectives
- Analyze the characteristics of your ideal clients and their information needs
- Analyze your competition's content marketing
- Locate topics and themes for newsletters and blog posts
- Create monthly and weekly editorial calendar of upcoming articles
- Track good ideas you find elsewhere for later use
- Plan upcoming blog posts, and newsletters
- Copywrite articles and blog posts on monthly basis
- Help you better manage your time so you can get done in less time
- Discover creativity and productivity tools like dashboards and mind mapping
- Explore new content marketing options (SlideShare, podcasts, videos, eCourses)
- Plan, design, copywrite list-building incentives like ebooks, reports, and white papers
- Plan and prepare speeches and presentations
- Explore best practices for adding graphics to articles and blog posts
- Evaluate pros and cons of current website
- Set up a blog platform
- Explore ways to refresh a tired website
- Prepare sign-up incentives and bonuses
- Copywriting for home pages, about us, and landing pages
- Leverage your convent with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Create a marketing funnel to attract qualified prospects and convert them to long-term prospects
- Create a guest posting and commenting strategy to promote your content marketing
- Program development for firms interested in helping distributors and retailers improve their content marketing capabilities.
- locate existing copy that can be recycled, compiled, and reformatted
- Use metrics to track the effectiveness of your content marketing
Special May offer
Click here to take advantage of my specially-priced half-price, one-hour Content Marketing Discovery consultation call for Virtual Representative readers.
Get started on the road to greater content marketing success!
I call Roger C. Parker "The Great Simplifier."
Katy Coletto, Mindjet Corporation.