Get a fresh perspective on your content marketing!
Here are some of the ways I use my "insider's view" of consumer electronics to help clients like you:
- Clarify your content marketing goals and objectives
- Analyze the characteristics of your ideal clients and their information needs
- Analyze your competition's content marketing
- Locate topics and themes for newsletters and blog posts
- Create monthly and weekly editorial calendar of upcoming articles
- Track good ideas you find elsewhere for later use
- Plan upcoming blog posts, and newsletters
- Copywrite articles and blog posts on monthly basis
- Help you better manage your time so you can get done in less time
- Discover creativity and productivity tools like dashboards and mind mapping
- Explore new content marketing options (SlideShare, podcasts, videos, eCourses)
- Plan, design, copywrite list-building incentives like ebooks, reports, and white papers
- Plan and prepare speeches and presentations
- Explore best practices for adding graphics to articles and blog posts
- Evaluate pros and cons of current website
- Set up a blog platform
- Explore ways to refresh a tired website
- Prepare sign-up incentives and bonuses
- Copywriting for home pages, about us, and landing pages
- Leverage your convent with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Create a marketing funnel to attract qualified prospects and convert them to long-term prospects
- Create a guest posting and commenting strategy to promote your content marketing
- Program development for firms interested in helping distributors and retailers improve their content marketing capabilities.
- locate existing copy that can be recycled, compiled, and reformatted
- Use metrics to track the effectiveness of your content marketing
Special May offer
Click here to take advantage of my specially-priced half-price, one-hour Content Marketing Discovery consultation call for Virtual Representative readers.
Get started on the road to greater content marketing success!
I call Roger C. Parker "The Great Simplifier."
Katy Coletto, Mindjet Corporation.
© 2002-2012 PublishedandProfitable.com |
All Rights Reserved. | Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.