| Here's what Published & Profitable readers and subscribers are saying ...
Your step-by-step path took the "someday" out of my, "Someday I will write a book."
Belleue, WA M&A
...fantastic and inspiring, just the kick in the pants (and action plan) I needed.
Author, Corporate Blogging Book
I've just moved "write a book" from my dream list to my to-do list. Now I know I can translate my knowledge into additional sources of income and credibility for my practice.
Creating Key Clients
Roger's structure, process, and insight can help you transform your knowledge and expertise into a practical and profitable book.
Takes the work and uncertainty out of writing by showing how planning, structure, and promotion, make it easy to translate ideas into career enhancement and dollars.
Psychologist and futurist
I never thought I could successfully write and promote a book. Now, I know I can and I will.
Learn how mind mapping can help you write more in less time!
Are you a writer interested in saving time?
Mind mapping is a powerful tool used around the world to multiply writing and marketing productivity. Here are some of my favorite resources, including a free writer's template, for you to explore.
Are you looking for writing and content ideas?
My Content Catalyst offers over 400 ideas and examples in one place
to jump start your creativity, offers over 400 ideas and examples in one place to jump start your creativity, so you're ready to quickly write that book, article, newsletter, blog post, white paper, or anything else!
- Describes an easy, 3-step writing system
- Includes nouns, verbs, and modifiers for choosing topics, with concise definitions, examples, and suggested uses
- Easy-to-read layout designed for easy printing and quick scanning
- Worksheets for planning books and content marketing
- Mind mapping training and templates
- Telephone coaching and content consultation
- Copy and design critiques and book proposal suggestions
If this is your first visit, here are some suggestions:
What clients say...
Find out what coaching clients, like David Meerman Scott, say about working with Roger.
Recent unsolicited client quotes:
- Over the past 25 years, I've learned to value Roger as much for his judgment ability as his clear, concise writing style. Roger calls things as he sees them and is not afraid to speak his mind. His advice has made me millions. ...(Unsolicited July 2013 update) From all of the people involved in my recent project, you are the only one that has done what you said you would do and within the time period agreed upon. Matter of fact, you did it in less time! Jeff Sandine, Radius Vision.
- Roger C. Parker has exhibited a remarkable consistency throughout the decades I have known him. Roger has always put his client's and employer's best interests above his own. He has always based his marketing recommendations on the pillars of target marketing, market education and customer retention. Roger is a catalyst who makes things happen by painlessly introducing major change. He is self-motivated, self-managing, and-most important-self-correcting. He treats his client's businesses like his own. William Pearsall, M&A, Seattle.
Share your content and writing questions and concerns via email or here.
Recently added member content includes:
June End-of-month book coaching call|
Our June End-of-month book coaching call began with a discussion of 2 key questions: Can you really write a book in just 1 weekend? and Building your personal brand in 30 minutes, or less. The remainder of the call was devoted to responding to caller questions. . . . Keep Reading
Author Time Tracker Worksheet|
Time management plays a major role in writing and publishing success. Here's an easy way to plan your daily writing goals and track your time during the day. Both goals and actual time can be easily recorded throughout the day on a single, handy sheet. . . . Keep Reading
May End-of-month Book Coaching Call|
Listen in to anPublished & Profitable's unusually spirited book coaching call as several friends and members asked provocative questions about writing books and building personal brands. Topics discussed included blogs and creating a blog content plan. . . . Keep Reading
January End-of-month Book Coaching Call|
Published & Profitable's first end-of-month book coaching call of 2012 began with a discussion of the main obstacles to writing a book, then discussed some of the ways to establish an online presence without a blog or website. . . . Keep Reading
December end-of-month book coaching call|
Listen as host Roger C. Parke reviews the highlights of book publishing in 2011 and callers from around the world discuss their 2012 book publishing goals. Each call begins with a review of a few key topics followed by attendee comments and questions. . . . Keep Reading
INTERVIEW: E-book Design Mastery with Karen Wickham|
Meet Karen Wickham, from That's Creative Design, a firm that helps authors fuse design as a strategic selling tool for ebooks and online brand-building. During this call, Karen and I reviewed the elements of ebook design success and discussed often overlooked book marketing opportunities. . . . Keep Reading
October End-of-Month Book Coaching Call|
Join the coaching and conversation that takes place during each end-of-month call! These calls permit you to share your writing and publishing experiences with others and benefit from a a new perspective on writing and self-publishing. . . . Keep Reading