| Here's what Published & Profitable readers and subscribers are saying ...
Your step-by-step path took the "someday" out of my, "Someday I will write a book."
Belleue, WA M&A
...fantastic and inspiring, just the kick in the pants (and action plan) I needed.
Author, Corporate Blogging Book
I've just moved "write a book" from my dream list to my to-do list. Now I know I can translate my knowledge into additional sources of income and credibility for my practice.
Creating Key Clients
Roger's structure, process, and insight can help you transform your knowledge and expertise into a practical and profitable book.
Takes the work and uncertainty out of writing by showing how planning, structure, and promotion, make it easy to translate ideas into career enhancement and dollars.
Psychologist and futurist
I never thought I could successfully write and promote a book. Now, I know I can and I will.
Write your way to success, one question at a time!
Put your experience and ideas to work building your business with this step-by-step book planning guide!
Introducing my 41st book, 99 Questions to Ask Before You Write and Self-Publish a Brand-building Book.
99 Questions is a workbook that saves you time and guides you, step-by-step, as you plan, write, promote, and profit from a published book.
Is it for you?
99 Questions is for you if you're a....
- Business owner or marketing manager looking for help creating a lead generating publication to attract qualified prospects and drive new business.
- Coach, consultant, or self-employed professional looking for an easy-to-follow guide to help you explore your options and make the right decisions writing and marketing a book to build your personal brand and set yourself apart from the competition.
How can it help you?
It's like having an experienced book coach by your side as the questions guide you as you:
- Review your goals
- Analyze your readers
- Research the competition
- Explore your options
- Create a follow-up marketing & profit plan
You'll save time and make better decisions at every step! There's instructions, tips, and plenty of space to fill in your answers by hand, wherever you are.
How much is it?
Currently, you can download a copy for free while I'm blogging about it. You'll also get weekly ideas and tips plus advance notice of free upcoming events and special savings on writing resources.
What have others said about it?
- Roger Parker's new 99 Questions book is an extraordinarily great tool for aspiring and published authors. I've written 15 books and each one would have been better had I answered the questions Roger presents before I started writing. Bud Bilanich The Common Sense Guy, www.budbilanich.com, Denver, CO USA
- Roger C. Parker's new '99 Questions ... ' is a brilliant gift to writers who are wondering whether or not to self-publish. Not only will it help writers organize themselves for the many tasks that lie ahead, it will guide them as they consider their options. With humor and wisdom garnered from his many years in publishing, the author leads readers through a series of exercises and questions that aim to bring clarity to the process. '99 questions' makes a unique contribution to the tools available for writers and I highly recommend it. Joel Friedlander www.TheBookDesigner.com, author, The Self-Publishing Handbook
- It's like having the best writing coach in world in the room with you. Roger's 99 Questions take you through the publishing process--from planning and writing to marketing & profiting--one question at a time. Before you know it, your book is ready to go to work as your personal brand ambassador. John Fox, www.venturemarketing.com, author: The Marketing-Playbook--The Definitive Guide to B2B Marketing
- Roger C. Parker has taken a daunting task -- how to write a book that will actually build your brand -- and made it manageable, even enjoyable. Both novices and seasoned pros can profit from answering this invigorating workbook's 99 questions. Mark Levy Founder of Levy Innovation: A Marketing Strategy Company www.levyinnovation.com and author of Accidental Genius: Using Writing to Generate Your Best Ideas, Insight, and Content
Download Now and get a free head start creating your personalized path to writing and publishing success! Questions? Ask me using my Question Hotline.
Recently added member content includes:
June End-of-month book coaching call|
Our June End-of-month book coaching call began with a discussion of 2 key questions: Can you really write a book in just 1 weekend? and Building your personal brand in 30 minutes, or less. The remainder of the call was devoted to responding to caller questions. . . . Keep Reading
Author Time Tracker Worksheet|
Time management plays a major role in writing and publishing success. Here's an easy way to plan your daily writing goals and track your time during the day. Both goals and actual time can be easily recorded throughout the day on a single, handy sheet. . . . Keep Reading
May End-of-month Book Coaching Call|
Listen in to anPublished & Profitable's unusually spirited book coaching call as several friends and members asked provocative questions about writing books and building personal brands. Topics discussed included blogs and creating a blog content plan. . . . Keep Reading
January End-of-month Book Coaching Call|
Published & Profitable's first end-of-month book coaching call of 2012 began with a discussion of the main obstacles to writing a book, then discussed some of the ways to establish an online presence without a blog or website. . . . Keep Reading
December end-of-month book coaching call|
Listen as host Roger C. Parke reviews the highlights of book publishing in 2011 and callers from around the world discuss their 2012 book publishing goals. Each call begins with a review of a few key topics followed by attendee comments and questions. . . . Keep Reading
INTERVIEW: E-book Design Mastery with Karen Wickham|
Meet Karen Wickham, from That's Creative Design, a firm that helps authors fuse design as a strategic selling tool for ebooks and online brand-building. During this call, Karen and I reviewed the elements of ebook design success and discussed often overlooked book marketing opportunities. . . . Keep Reading
October End-of-Month Book Coaching Call|
Join the coaching and conversation that takes place during each end-of-month call! These calls permit you to share your writing and publishing experiences with others and benefit from a a new perspective on writing and self-publishing. . . . Keep Reading